Calling all LMH undergraduates!
Do you have a dissertation or essay you would like to work on in companionable surroundings? Come to ‘Shut up and write’ @LMH!
You can also access one-to-one writing drop-in sessions on the day in which you can work on your writing techniques, including drafting, editing, outlining, referencing, overcoming writer’s block, etc. with dedicated Study Skills Centre tutors. Cookies are also provided 🙂
Not a student at LMH, but interested? If you are at one of the colleges participating in OSSC, contact your college’s academic office to check whether OSSC is running a ‘Shut up and write’ session this term at your college.
Tuesdays and Thursdays weeks 6-8
- Tuesday 19 Nov 10AM – 4PM, Lyttleton Room
- Thursday 21 Nov 1PM – 5PM, Paul Oster Room
- Tuesday 26 Nov 10AM – 5PM, Olga Pocock Room
- Thursday 28 Nov 1PM – 5PM, Olga Pocock Room
- Tuesday 3 Dec 10AM – 1PM, Olga Pocock Room
- Thursday 5 Dec 1PM – 5PM, Paul Oster Room